One of the most common questions we get here at Fade Fast is, “How do you remove tattoos in such few treatments?” With 4,750 treatments on over 1,300 clients that brings our average down to less than 4 treatments per client. In the business of laser tattoo removal, these numbers are exceptionally low. How do we get these amazing results?
- Equipment – Our laser produces twice the power of most machines presently used in the industry. By using larger spot sizes we are able to get better penetration to break up stubborn inks.
- Client Education – Certain inks such as yellow do not respond to laser treatments. Also, other inks that contain white may actually get darker when exposed to laser energy.
- Patience – We encourage our clients to wait longer between treatments. Although this practice brings in less income, the extended time actually decreases the final number of treatments.
- Real Expectations – Not all tattoos respond well to laser treatments. Here at Fade Fast, if we feel that the client will not be happy with final results, we often encourage them to seek other options.
- Other Options – Laser treatment is normally the most effective form of tattoo removal. However, there are other options such as surgical excision and tattoo cover up.
- Lightening – For most people seeking removal, it’s not that they hate tattoos. They simply dislike what they have. Over the year many of our clients have chosen to lighten their tattoos. Although this option is not for everyone, it is one of the fastest ways to free yourself from your bad tattoos.
Below is an excellent example of a client that wasn’t happy with his lower back “tramp stamp” tattoo. With just two laser treatments he was able to cover the area with an amazing tattoo done by Dru Bias of Saints and Sinners. Click on the images below to see larger closeup versions of the process and final tattoo.
As you can see in the image below, the old tattoo is completely covered by light blues and virtually invisible in the areas with no ink.