For the next few months Fade Fast Dallas will be curating the photographic work of Allan Hayslip.
We are honored to have over 40 of his pieces on our walls.
Everything is for sale. 16×24 Small $150 – 24×24 Medium $250 – 40×60 Large $600
Please feel free to come by Thursday September 17th during the Deep Ellum Wine Walk
Or come out to our Grand Opening Party 8pm to 11pm, Friday September 18th
Opening Party Details
After 8 fantastic years inside of Suffer City Tattoo, Fade Fast Tattoo Removal has moved to a larger location in the heart of Deep Ellum (2928 Main St, Suite 100). Now that the location is finished and fully operational, we are having our official grand opening party, Friday September 18th.
Please join us between 8pm and 11pm for drinks, hors d’oeuvres, and of course a tour of the new space. Facebook Event Page – https://www.facebook.com/events/914719178608038/
After months of testing several different topical anesthetic products, Fade Fast Dallas is happy to announce that we now carry Hush Anesthetic Gel (coming soon to our Arkansas location).
For more information on the product please visit – http://hushgel.com/faq/
Because the anesthetic takes an hour for full effect, our Dallas location offers two choices:
- Hush Gel can be purchased and applied in advance so our clients can relax in the comfort of their own home prior to treatment.
- Let us apply the anesthetic then relax in a recliner, in our private waiting room. The room features a large television available for your entertainment or feel free to bring your own device and plug into one of the USB power ports available for your convenience.
For more information and photos of the Dallas location please visit
Location – As of August 2015, Fade Fast Dallas has moved to a new, larger facility in Dallas, 2928 Main St, Suite 100, Dallas Texas 75226 (in the heart of Deep Ellum).
Mondays – Starting Monday September 14th, 2015, Fade Fast Dallas will be extending our schedule to be open Monday-Saturday.
Hours – Now open at 11am weekdays for clients wanting to make lunchtime appointments (Monday-Friday 11am-7pm, Saturdays 1pm-6pm)
Private Consultation Rooms
For information on our Arkansas location please visit the following link – http://fadefast.com/arkansas/
Photos by Allan Hayslip and Naked Lens Photography
February 14th is the perfect day to get that name or wedding ring tattooed on you. What’s life without a few regrets? Am I right?
Spelling, Grammar, and other Mistakes can be an easy fix.
Amazing tip from Eva of Sea Hag Tattoo Parlour.
We remove names on a daily basis.
Coming soon to a bar near you.
One of the most common questions we get here at Fade Fast is, “How do you remove tattoos in such few treatments?” With 4,750 treatments on over 1,300 clients that brings our average down to less than 4 treatments per client. In the business of laser tattoo removal, these numbers are exceptionally low. How do we get these amazing results?
- Equipment – Our laser produces twice the power of most machines presently used in the industry. By using larger spot sizes we are able to get better penetration to break up stubborn inks.
- Client Education – Certain inks such as yellow do not respond to laser treatments. Also, other inks that contain white may actually get darker when exposed to laser energy.
- Patience – We encourage our clients to wait longer between treatments. Although this practice brings in less income, the extended time actually decreases the final number of treatments.
- Real Expectations – Not all tattoos respond well to laser treatments. Here at Fade Fast, if we feel that the client will not be happy with final results, we often encourage them to seek other options.
- Other Options – Laser treatment is normally the most effective form of tattoo removal. However, there are other options such as surgical excision and tattoo cover up.
- Lightening – For most people seeking removal, it’s not that they hate tattoos. They simply dislike what they have. Over the year many of our clients have chosen to lighten their tattoos. Although this option is not for everyone, it is one of the fastest ways to free yourself from your bad tattoos.
Below is an excellent example of a client that wasn’t happy with his lower back “tramp stamp” tattoo. With just two laser treatments he was able to cover the area with an amazing tattoo done by Dru Bias of Saints and Sinners. Click on the images below to see larger closeup versions of the process and final tattoo.
As you can see in the image below, the old tattoo is completely covered by light blues and virtually invisible in the areas with no ink.